Esteemed Cuban delegation visits the S2BMRC to investigate about the tools and methods developed for University-Business Cooperation and Disruptive Change
November 17, 2015
Professor Baaken, Sue Rossano and Alejandro Vargas Creanga welcomed a delegation comprising of esteemed members from Cuban higher education (Rectors, Deputy Rectors and a Dean) and the Ministry of Higher education, accompanied by a DAAD officer. Professor Frank Riemenschneider, who is the “hub” for Cuba in MUAS, send his greetings from a conference, regretting not to able to join in for the visit. The delegation also visited a lab and met the president and directors of MUAS.
The distinguished delegation intended to find out more about approaches, tools and strategies for future knowledge and technology transfer and UBC; and further about approaches to create and promote innovation and to face disruptive change and inconsistencies in organisations in transition.
A number of potential projects for cooperation and future visits have been identified, such like conferences, seminars, workshops, diagnostics have been put on the list for of opportunities in partnering and agreements.
The S2BRMC proudly hosted:
- Msc. Eliana Véliz Rodríguez Department for Collaboration and Agreements, Ministry of Higher Education (MES)
- Dr. Magda Luisa Arias Rivera, Deputy Rector Universidad de La Habana (UH)
- Dr. José Antonio Acevedo Suárez, Deputy Rector Instituto Superior Politécnico José Antonio Echeverría (CUAJE)
- Prof. Dr. Bárbara Idalmis Garea Moreda, Rector Instituto Superior de Tecnologías y Ciencias Aplicadas (InSTEC)
- Msc. Leyda Finalé de la Cruz, Rector Universidad de Matanzas (UMCC)
- Dr. Marisol Pérez Campaña, Deputy Rector Universidad de Holguín Oscar Lucero Moya (UH)
- Prof. Dr. Norge Coello Machado, Dean Universidad Central "Marta Abreu" de Las Villas (UCLV)
- Dr. Ulrike Dorfmüller, DAAD